Monday, August 22, 2011

Hawaiian BBQ Chicken

THIS IS GOOD!

Just had to throw that out there :)  I love this recipe (if I can even call it that) because it's so simple and super tasty!

Here's what you need:
A crockpot
1 can of pineapple tidbits (drained)
Frozen chicken breasts (I used 4)
1 bottle of Archer Farm's Hawaiian Style BBQ Sauce (found at target)

I couldn't decide if this pic looked appetizing or just gross... you decide (remember it tastes so good!)


Mix it all together and cook on low for 4-6 hours or high for 2-3.  Once it's done, shred the chicken right in the crock pot.  
I had quite a bit of this so I tried it a variety of ways: over rice, on a bun, and in corn tortillas.  My favorite was the tortillas.  The sauce has a kick to it (which was nice, but I wasn't expecting!) If you're looking for a quick, good meal- MAKE THIS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment