This recipe is inspired by The Great Minnesota Get Together... Funnel Cakes!
What you need:
What to do:
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
1. Mix flour, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl beat eggs and milk.
2. Add flour mixture to egg mixture and beat with electric mixer until smooth.
3. Heat oil over medium heat in a small frying pan.
4. You may either put the batter in a funnel (hold finger over bottom opening) or put the batter into a ziplock bag and cut off the corner (this would be equivalent to a pastry bag).
5. Hod funnel/bag over hot oil, starting in the center begin releasing the batter into a swirling pattern.
7. Put it on a plate and let it cool slightly. Add toppings of your choice. I used powdered sugar and chocolate syrup.
|My partner in crime= one happy guy!|